Cancer is a known killer disease that affects both men and women of all ages. Signs of cancer often appear in adults than in children and therefore every adult should be on the lookout for these early signs of cancer and know what to do when these signs are noticed.
Breast cancer is common in women it has caused severe pain in the life of its victim, and is most cases, it has led to fatality. Therefore, everyone needs to look out for warning signs of cancer and take some proactive steps in making sure that they are being combated or taken care of at the early stage, as this has proven to be one of the best to manage this health condition.
However, medical research has proven that some people do not have any sign of cancer at all before its symptoms become severe. So here are things you should be on the lookout for to prevent yourself from having chronic cancer issues.
HERE ARE SOME WARNING SIGNS OF BREASTS CANCER
1. New lump in the breast or armpit: If you notice a lump or something that looks like a boil in your armpit it could be a warning sign of breast cancer.
2. Thick and swells in parts of the breast: If you notice your breast start swelling up please see a doctor because it could be a sign of breast cancer.
3. Irritation or dimpling of breast skin: Irritation of the breast is also another severe sign of breast cancer that should not be taken for granted.
4. Redness or flaky skin in the nipple area or the breast.
5. Pulling in of the nipple or pain in the nipple area: Are you experiencing unusual pain in your nipple? Please consult your doctor because it could be a sign of cancer, especially breast cancer.
6. Nipple discharge other than breast milk, including blood.
7. Change of size and shape of the breast is also another warning sign of breast cancer that should not be taken for granted and when you notice this, please visit your doctor without hesitating.
Thanks for reading; Like share and comment your opinions in the comments section below.